Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

LEJ DESIGNS Challenge splish splash splosh


It is Tuesday and time for another challenge over at LEJ Designs .  This is my design  for the splish splash splosh challenge.
The first thing i did was to colour in and LEJ Design  called soaking in the tub digi. I had to do it under a magnifying glass. I also used my copic markers to colour it . I then used a die cut to cut around it and used my inka Gold to edge it . I cut out a gold square and another blue one and used a fiskars corner punch, attached them to the card, i then cut out a small circle and used my martha stewart score board
I then popped it onto my bottle of bubble bath and added clear wrap and a gold ribbon
It made a lovely gift . I hope you will pop over and join in the fun at LEJ Designs . Here is a close up of the lovely digi image that i used. .http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
I would Like to enter this into the following :

8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Great idea Seema, love the gorgeous image and the die.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a fabulous idea hun, it looks really special, love it
Lindsay xx

My Creative Therapy said...

What a great interpretation of the challenge! Must have been tough coloring that tiny image :) Love your choice of papers and die cuts. Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
Kathi
DT Member

mags said...

A wonderful gift idea and well done for colouring that small image.
Mags
x

Mei said...

Such a great idea for a gift label! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew

Mei
CCC DT
Love to Create DT
Crazy Challenge DT
Anyone for Anya DT

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Such a fabulous idea which I might use at some point in the future *smile* Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Lady Anne's Challenge's
Lady Anne's Blog

Jenn Bedient said...

What a fantastic gift! Love the design and your image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fabulous day!

- Jenn DT

JenniferD said...

Wow what a clever idea! Love your perfect image to go with Bubble Bath! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!