Hi I have made this card for a fun competition called Tic Tac Toe on a face book site called Mad Crafters Giggles we were asked to make a card using a grid and i chose to use a fairy , the colours red green and silver . I also had to use bling and lace. Well i know that the lace isnt really there but i suppose you could say the die cut is kind of lace.
Any way i first of all used a stamp and coloured the fairy in using my copic markers then i outlined it using a silver gel pen . I also used another stamp and edged it with holly.
I then folded my card stock and ran it through my big shot, leaving a portion of it over the edge so that it cut only half. and cut out another in green and one in silver.
I added a smaller square in the inside of the card and a sentiment , and popped on all the embellishments and this was the result.
Thank you for stopping by.
I would like to enter this into the following :
- Artistic Inspirations - W, E3 - Ribbon or Twine + DT Call
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - M, 1E - (June/deadline July 7) Wings
- Digi Sketch Challenge - 2W - (1st week) Sketch* and/or Theme: "Christmas in June"
- Paper Playtime - 2W, F - (2nd week) Anything Goes
- Tammy's Scrappin Corner - W, 2E, F - Wings