Hi thank you for stopping by this is my latest card and it is for a wonderful son of mine's birthday.Which is today, I am so fortunate to have him and love him dearly. I hope he likes it.
So this is how i made it , I used a blue card stock then layered with silver card stock . Then i used some of my stash of off cuts of paper from my scraps. I used my cricut to cut out the alternating squares of blue and silver layering them on top of each other added some embellishments from create and craft. then popped on a happy birthday and there is my card :) I hope you like it.
i would like to enter this into the following challenges
- Catch The Bug - W, 3E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Paper Creator's Crafts 2W 3E SOR - #9 (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge - SIR M - (June) Masculine
- The Hobby House - M Random Winner; Top 3 (June) Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge - 2W, 1E, JFF - Week 2 - * H for Happy *
- http://www.lisasomerville.com/ Bloggers - W, JFF – "To Die For"
- http://thecraftingcafe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/one-for-boys-june-challenge.html here come the boys