Hi thank you for visiting me today . It's my daughters 21st birthday coming up , so I thought i would make her card a little early. I used some fabulous card that I bought in a new craft shop just opened down the road to me .
I used my cricut to cut out the pages , the 21 and the shape on the box . I used a template for the stand, although i think i will be treating myself to a die cut one in the near future. the flowers were from my stash the swirls were cut from my big shot . I hope she likes it . Lol she hates my home made cards
This was the box and stand I made.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- 365 Cards - M, DAY 164: Color Combo*
- Bloggers - W, JFF – Birthday
- Creative Corner - W, 3E #23 Girly Girl
- Daring Cardmakers - W, C5 – Flower Festival
- Digitally Sweet - W, Digital images/projects - #40 Photo Inspiration* Does not have to be 100% digital.
- Stuck on U Sketches/Diecut Challenge - 2W, JFF, SIO –Week 1 - Die Cut - Sun
- Totally Papercrafts W– #171 - Feeling Blue