Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Saturday 8 February 2014

LEJ valentine/ love

Its February and Love is in the air . I have made a card with one of the fabulous LEJ Digi's and hope it inspires you to pop over and join in the monthly challenge . 

I used my martha stewart corner punch on some white card then ran it through my big shot  to emboss it and cut out from the big shot a square of red card. Coloured my digi with copic markers then placed ribbon from my stash and wala my card for this month, thank you for popping over . 

12 comments:

pauline said...

Ha ha love it Seema xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun and perfect for valentines.
Wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Well this brought a smile to my face, love the worms Seema, fantastic card x

Krista said...

This is so cute!!!
hugs,
Krista

Kate M said...

Great fun valentine xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

A cute card xxx

debbi taylor said...

what a cute image
hugs
Debbi x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very sweet Seema.

gr karin

Crafty Judith said...

so funny made me smile hun x

Jan said...

Aw this is so cute xx Jan

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That's adorable! What a lovely (and funny) valentine. Cheers, Holley

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

A really cute card with great diecuts and embossing detailing.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx