Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Memory box Scrapbook

 Hi everyone I have just altered a box and made this scrap album / memory box

First i cut out card stock from recycled cereal boxes the same size as the box i had lying around for over six months  then cut out all the different papers from my back to basic paper stock
 


 I then cut all the middles out using my big shot
 I fixed all the pages together so that pictures can be popped into the middle
 I added lots of embellishments and also inked the edges
 I stuck the book to the lid of the box
 Then lined the inside of the box
 and walah my memory box scrapbook
I would like to enter this in the following challenges :

Challenge #49: Flowers and Fantasy.......... http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

 Make It Girly (Week 1)........

 http://oldiebutagoodiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/http:

{PIN}spirational Challenge #53.............

//pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/

 

11 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous hun, love the colours
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

oooooooooo seema thats really spot on go u xx

Unknown said...

Wow what a stunning memory box, fab work of art...all the detail & colours...Love it xxx

Janice said...

A beautiful baby box for a boy? Thanks for sharing it with us at an OBAG, Make It Girly challenge! It is a lovely keep sake which I'm sure will be treasured, Jx

Linda Simpson said...

Seema this is stunning! I love the gorgeous papers and the lovely colours. A fabulous memory box.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sheetal said...

Beautiful memory box..Love the colours and the embellishments.Thanks for sharing it with us at Pinspirational Challenges--Sheetal(DT)

CraftyFriends said...

very nice Seema and thanks for the embellishments they are really lovely and so kind of you x x x x

Dawn said...

Great work Seema! I love this! The colours ou've used are so cheery too!

Unknown said...

How neat is this?! You did a fabulous job! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational challenges!

Tammy said...

Wow! How creative and sweet! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at {Pin}spirational Challenge!

Deanne Saunders said...

Cool memory box! Thanks for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~